We welcome gifts in-kind from individual and corporate donors. Corporate partners can create in-kind donation programs that will provide a tremendous opportunity for them to promote their products and services to people that need them most.
Your donations of the following items for our Ronald McDonald House at National University Hospital will make a great difference to our cause.
- Snacks (e.g. nuts, cookies, crackers, chocolates)
- Instant/Cup noodles
- Spread (e.g. margarine, peanut butter, Nutella and jam)
- Tea, coffee and Milo in sachets
- Gift Certificates from Cold Storage, NTUC, Sheng Siong and Giant Supermarkets
*In order to prevent cross contamination, food items must be individually packed and at least 6 months before expiry date.
Kitchen and Bath Necessities:
- Facial tissue
- Toilet rolls and kitchen paper towels
- Disposable shower caps
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste (travel-size)
- Linens: (white)
- Queen size sheet sets (with fitted bottom sheet)
- Single size sheet sets (with fitted bottom sheet)
- Bath towels and hand towels (white)
- Mattress pads for single and queen mattresses
Our limited storage space allows us to accommodate planned donations. If you would like to make a donation, or have queries on making donations and delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6778 1934.
Thank you for your support.