Sick children in the hospital can look forward to our snack packs to nourish and cheer them on.
Each Happy Snack Pack will include:
- An individual packet Apple Juice (No sugar added) or Ribena or Milo or Strawberry Milk
- An individually wrapped snack bar (ingredients must not have nuts as some children may be allergic to nuts)
- Gummies with natural flavours
- A toy or stationery (optional)
- Wrappers can be purchased at any party stores
- Complimentary slips will be provided where the sponsor will be acknowledged
- Snack pack items must be individually packed (e.g. tetra-packed beverage)
- Expiry date of food items must be at least 6 months away from date of donation
- Items are to be properly packaged before distribution that can be assisted by our volunteers
Estimated cost a pack can range from $8-$12
Click here to find out more.
If you would like to contribute to our Paediatric Happy Snack Pack programme , please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your support.