We welcome gifts in-kind from individual and corporate donors. Corporate partners can create in-kind donation programs that will provide a tremendous opportunity for them to promote their products and services to people that need them most.
Your donations of the following items for our Ronald McDonald House at National University Hospital will make a great difference to our cause.
- Snacks (e.g. nuts, dried fruits, cookies, crackers, ice-cream, chocolates)
- Fresh whole fruit (e.g. apples, oranges and bananas)
- Rice / instant noodles
- Canned food (e.g. soup and tuna)
- Convenient packed food (suitable for microwave)
- Spread (e.g. margarine, peanut butter, Nutella, jam)
- Bread, pastries, breakfast cereals
- Tea, coffee, Milo in sachets and soft drinks
- Gift Certificates from Cold Storage, NTUC, Sheng Siong and Giant Supermarkets
*In order to prevent cross contamination, food items must be individually packed.
Kitchen and Bath Necessities:
- Facial tissue
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion
- Toilet rolls and kitchen paper towels
- Disposable shower caps
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste (travel-size)
- Linens: (white)
- Queen size sheet sets (with fitted bottom sheet)
- Single size sheet sets (with fitted bottom sheet)
- Bath towels and hand towels (white)
- Mattress pads for single and queen mattresses
- Toys for children of all ages including Gift Certificates from Toys”R”Us and Apple Store
Our limited storage space allows us to accommodate planned donations. If you would like to make a donation, or have queries on making donations and delivery, please contact us at email@example.com or 6778 1934.
Thank you for your support.