Whether it is through monetary gifts, in-kind donations or volunteering, our corporate sponsors have been a vital part of helping us deliver comfort and care to children and their families.
We tailor partnerships to meet the goals of each corporate donor while also meeting our mission of improving the health and well-being of children and their families.
RMHC Singapore wants to thank the following donors for their generous support, which made the opening of Ronald McDonald House at National University Hospital and its ongoing operation possible.
- American Association of Singapore
- Coca-Cola Far East Limited
- DTZ Debenham Tie Leung (SEA) Pte Ltd
- Fisher & Paykel (S) Pte Ltd
- Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd
- Harvey Norman
- McDonald’s™ Restaurants Pte Ltd
- National University Hospital
- Norma Rosehain
- Northern Trust Singapore
- Ronald McDonald House Charities (Global Office)
- Singapore American School-RMHC Club
- Sealy Asia (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Shangri-La (Hong Kong)
- Sovis Pte Ltd
- Stamford American International School
- SunMoon Food Company Limited
- Super Bean International Pte Ltd (Mr Bean)
- The Ed Designs Group Ptd Ltd
- The Winstedt School
- Xogi Marketing Pte Ltd
If you would like to get involved as a corporate donor, or would like to talk to a member of the RMHC Singapore team regarding possible sponsorships, partnerships, and other opportunities, please email Ms Judy Chun, Executive Director at email@example.com.